To get vehicle insurance from iWYZE, call
0860 00 00 53
now for a quote.
Submit your details and we’ll call you back:
Your details have been submitted.
A consultant will call you shortly.
Get car insurance from iWYZE!
If you’re looking for reliable car insurance in South Africa, get a quote from iWYZE! Whether you drive a car, bakkie, 4X4, motorcycle or quad bike, iWYZE vehicle insurance gives you cover against accidents, fire and theft and third party claims. We'll also cover your trailer and caravan.
Choose the car insurance cover you need:
- iWYZE Comprehensive car insurance covers your vehicle against accidents, fire and theft - and covers you against claims by third parties where you are liable for their damage.
- iWYZE Third Party, Fire & Theft insurance covers your vehicle if it is lost or damaged as a result of fire or theft, and against third party claims, but does not include cover for accidents.
- iWYZE Third Party Only insurance covers third party claims where you are liable for the cost of damage or injury to others.
For extra financial back-up, iWYZE also offers a number of optional benefits – like car hire and credit shortfall cover - that you can add to your car insurance policy for extra peace of mind against the unexpected.
Why insure your car with iWYZE?
While there are many car insurance companies out there that will offer you cheap cover, it makes a lot more sense to go with a name you can depend on. iWYZE is trusted in South Africa as a leading provider of car, home and valuables insurance – and is committed to bringing you the peace of mind you deserve – at a premium you can afford.
Think about it. If you were unlucky enough to be involved in an accident, or if your car was hi-jacked, damaged or stolen, wouldn't you want to be covered with an insurance partner you can trust? When you are insured with iWYZE, you can relax, knowing you’re getting the best insurance cover for your vehicle from a company you can rely on to keep its promises.
Get Car Insurance quotes from iWYZE NOW!
Get an obligation-free car insurance quote from iWYZE today! Call 0860 00 00 53 or submit your details and a consultant will call you back!
Alternatively, get an estimated car insurance quote online right now!
Why is car insurance in South Africa so important?
With so many vehicles on our roads these days, the chances of being involved in a car accident are higher than ever before.
Arrive Alive show that there were 1230 fatal road accidents in South Africa’s provinces between 1 December 2011 and 10 January 2012 alone. This, coupled with SA’s high rate of car theft and hijacking, makes motor vehicle insurance an absolute necessity.
Remember though, when you compare car insurance products, getting good value for money involves more than just saving on premiums. The cheapest insurance is not always the best. These are some of the things you should bear in mind when you are shopping around for car insurance:
- Is the insurance underwriter registered? You can check this with the Financial Service Board on their website.
- Ask around concerning reputation, service, price, and claim settlement turnaround times. Word of mouth is a very valuable source of information.
- What is the excess that you must pay? Are there additional excesses?
- Is everything covered by your insurance policy? Are there exclusions? Always read the fine print of your contract.
- Are any security devices required? These may include an alarm system, gearlock or tracking device.
Finally, but most importantly, make sure you choose a reputable insurer – a brand with a history of reliability. While there are many car insurance companies that will offer you cheap cover, it makes a lot more sense to go with a name you can depend on – iWYZE valuables insurance!